Positions Available: Receptionist/Assistant
PureGreen Cleaning Systems, Inc. is looking for a Receptionist/Assistant to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The applicant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
1. Answer telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate party. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
2. Greets and directs visitors to the company.
3. Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
4. Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
5. Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
6. Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
7. Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
8. Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Collaboration Skills.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Technical Capacity.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part time position. Days and hours of work will be Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Some local travel is required as we have job sites in the Buffalo Metro and surrounding areas.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma.
2. One year of administrative experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Associate’s degree.
2. Two years of related experience.
PureGreen Cleaning Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.